Xylophone Man - Frank Robinson - Dead!

I picked this up in the newsgroups :(

In case you haven't heard, Nottingham's most legendary busker Frank Robinson, aka the Xylophone Man died last Sunday night. For thousands of people in the city this marks the end of an era. There will be no more smiles and musical accompaniement from Frank to accompany your Nottingham city centre shopping trips...

and, sadly, Nottingham's most legendary busker never got quite the recognition that he perhaps deserved, within his lifetime.

He played his Xylophone on in Nottingham for over 15 years and seemed to love every moment of it. His final performance in the city centre was on the afternoon of the day he died...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I visited Nottingham city last week.

In the place he used to sit, outside what was C&A's there is now a flagstone in his memory. And DAMN! I did not have my camera!

Anyone passing? who can get a shot of it for tagging on here?

• 7 years later...

No worries mick2me........the only issue I had was hitching a ride on the Enterprise at warp factor 1. Apart from that. I was back home before my coffee got cold.